Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm a Jerk, and Some Stuff You Didn't Already Know

I know I promised a weekly update on my book reading, and I have fallen way short of my goals. I didn't realize that each chapter would be so long and have so much information. I will probably post my general thoughts and a few interesting facts.

Just to keep everyone updated...

- I am currently working on Avalon's next series "How To Be Rich". The look of it is way different than most of my stuff. Dusty and I are working on a sweet audio track for it, and it will be awesome. (that was prophetic)

- I am also working on a video montage from our HOPE project this past weekend. I am "re-purposing" (a.k.a ripping off) the new discovery channel commercial for the over-all look and feel.

- I also have a project due this week for Piedmont Church in Macon (they're one of our partner churches). It's a series about bringing the generations together.

- I just bought a guitar amp! Mesa Boogie Mark III (Simulclass, Greenstripe Edition). It should be here on Friday, so hopefully I will melt some faces with it this weekend.

Oh and because someone asked, that is Andrew's (our Worship Pastor) finger on the sermon/song intro for "Playlist" not mine. My hands are not manly enough.



peace

No comments: