Friday, October 26, 2007

Is Anyone Out There?

Hello, and welcome to my blog. This is my first time, so be gentle...
Wow, the second sentence of my first post is already in the gutter. Let me go ahead an state for the record that my posts do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Avalon Church or its staff, which includes my mother, so I am sure she'll having something to say about that.
Anyway, I am going to try and post new stuff as much as I can. My posts will cover a variety of topics; sometimes it may be serious/spiritual stuff or it may be something funny/spiritual, sometimes I may post about Graphic Design or my job or the church or my family or about life in general. So, keep checking in on me and make sure you read Pastor Ritchie's blog and Dusty's blog, they're both very good. However one is better than the other I'll let you decide...

Peace

No comments: