Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Denomination Test

A friend at work sent me this test that you can take to determine what Christian Denomination you best line up with.

Take it yourself here.

I took it the first time and was shocked to find out that it said I should be a Seventh-Day Adventist!? I went back through the test to see why and realized that one of the questions asks if Sunday is the preferred day of worship, and if you answer no it will mark you as SDA. I think preferred is a bad word to use, it's really just tradition.

Since I wasn't happy with that answer, I took it again and got Southern Baptist as my number one answer. Needless to say I was devastated.

I took it again three different times with varying degrees of answers and I keep getting Reformed Baptist. So I guess I'll have to settle with that. Here is my top five.

#1. Reformed Baptist
#2. Church of Christ
#3. Southern Baptist
#4. Seventh-Day Adventist
#5. Presbyterian Church USA


Peace

No comments: