Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Big Red, you will be greatly missed...

My F-150, commonly referred to as "Big Red", went the way of the Do-Do this weekend. I traded her in for a more family friendly, gas efficient vehicle. I bought a Jeep Liberty so that I can haul around the ever growing family. Conner and I drove it off the lot together (well he was in his car seat, not literally driving) and I think he was as excited as I was. I'm sure he's glad to be riding around in something other than Katrina's car. He kept saying "Daddy's green car!" Pronounced by him as "Da-yeez geen kar!"

Big Red and I shared a lot of good times together and a lot of bad times, but we were always together. Please pray for me as I try to adjust to this new phase in my life. Big Red, I miss you already, but I know you are in a better place.

My new car (pictured below) needs a nickname. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.



peace

No comments: