Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm dreaming in PINK!!!

For those who haven't heard Katrina and I are having a girl! Her name will be...

Brenna Dawn McDonald

I wasn't so pumped about it at first and I even made an off color joke at the doctor's office. When the ultrasound technician told us that she weighed about 12 oz., I said "Wow just like a beer can!" She's daddy's little beer can! Needless to say my wife, mother and mother-in-law did not find it as hilarious as it sounded in my head. Now I am actually getting excited about having a little girl. I'm told that the bond between father and daughter is pretty incredible, and I'm definitely looking forward to that. Plus, Andrea and Dusty are having a girl as well and they're only a few weeks ahead of us. So, they'll be able to grow up together and be pals or whatever little girl friends call each other.

I'm afraid that the mass amounts of pink frilly things that are infiltrating my house are beginning to affect my work. Here is a sneak peak at a series coming up soon, you be the judge.


No comments: