Friday, May 23, 2008

Kingdom of the Crystal SUCK

Last night I went to see Indiana Jones IV...

What a steaming pile of deuce!

When I say "deuce" i mean - the number two, as in going number two, as in a dump, poop, turd, feces, crap, dookie, doo-doo, poo-poo, brown town, monkey tail, butt coffee,... a bowel movement

Let me save you the time and money. Don't go see this movie. Unless you're masochist, and then you would enjoy 2 hours of self torture.

I know what you're thinking,... "Chad, you love Indiana Jones, you love history, and archeology. You're an Indiana Jones purist, you probably watched hours of History Channel documentaries about Crystal Skulls in preparation for the movie. Your "historical accuracy standards" are too high for the regular movie goer. Plus you're really smart and good looking.

Well, take it from two guys who are not smart or good looking. Ritchie and Dusty both saw it with and they hated too. So there.

I'm pissed about it. I have to go work now.


peace

No comments: